Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Collection of Random Photos (1st out of a possible series...)

As the title suggests, just a collection of some random shots I've taken with my phone over the past few months.

Baby hands are really small and cute. This reminds me of how God's hands are bigger than mine, so much more bigger than this picture. My tiny hands can only hold on to so little but His hands are much bigger and more capable.

This is a clay sculpture done by my brother for his school project. I don't think anyone can do it so easily so I'm really proud of it. I'm glad that he's found something that he loves to do and I pray that he excels at it.
Meet Russel! Such a cute dog. He's a Shih Tzu breed, if I'm not wrong. We use to breed labradors back in the Philippines. I miss having dogs around. Something that I took for granted last time...

Toy-breed dogs are cute and all but I think I prefer the average sized-ones, in the range of labradors.

Pool table at Evan's house...

Went for another food escapade today. At the hawker centre at 502 West Coast there's a hokkien mee stall that has an award from Singapore Food Map. I could not say there is much difference in the taste compared to others I have tasted before but I think the chili for this one was stronger than others I've tried.

Close up...

And for dessert... Chocolate-coated marshmallows. =D

I'm applying what I've learned in Digital Lifestyle about taking pictures off centre. Don't ask me why I put it on my laptop. I also don't know.

-----

No comments: