Friday, January 01, 2010

010110

Wow. I was just thinking that the first THree (emphasize the TH because it's pronounced that way) days of 2010 for is going to be one where there is praise and worship to Jesus. After today's concert (or more accurately, yesterday, because it's already Saturday), there's Arrow Service and then Sunday Service!

I did not know that 010110 was the name of the concert held by Revolution Band, with Quiver as guest performers, but anyway, I am glad that I went. I enjoyed the songs and the time of praise and worship. It's really an awesome start to 2010.

At the start of the praise and worship session, Edwin said something that really struck me. He said something like all our "baggages" are left at the door and we do not have to bring with us as we enter into a time of just worshipping Jesus. That's not what he said verbatim but after he said that I just sensed a voice inside telling me that all the things that have stuck with me in 2009, every "baggage" that I have, I do not have to bring it with me to 2010. Whatever care or worry that I have, I can leave it in 2009. At that point in time, I was so glad that I get to spend the first night of 2010 praising my Jesus.

The days ahead are only going to get brighter and brighter!

No comments: