Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Birthday Thanks

Just 1 hour 30 minutes into my birthday, there's already so much to be thankful for.

Didn't realize that we stayed in Marina Barrage for so long but I turned 22 at the Marina Barrage! =D

First, I'd like to thank the greetings that I have received.

Thank you, JC South, for the Ice Cream Cake and the John Eldridge book. =) He's one author that I can say really caused change in my life and I can't wait to start reading it! Spot on for who ever thought of getting it for me. =)

JC Leaders, thank you for the surprise, I have some idea of how difficult it is to plan two surprise birthday celebrations without both celebrants suspecting anything. =D Thank you for the surprise story. Haha. It's so precious because it's very personal and I really love it! Was telling Alvin L. that I did think to myself that I would want to receive something personalized and there it was. Thank you for the sling bag. Just what I wanted also. =D

I realize that a lot of people are born in June... Maybe because of all the National Day Rally Speeches around August that announce all the baby bonuses...

Here's to the summer!!! =D

No comments: