Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Life's Simple Pleasures

Having a table right next to the pantry area where I have free access to all the drinks (canned drinks, coffee, water, etc) and food (fruits, cakes, cookies, etc) that I want, while stocks lasts.

Listening to nice songs. Credit to Jonah for posting the video cover of Falling Slowly by AJ Raphael featuring Jess Delgado and a few other musicians. When I was watching it I found the song familiar but could not remember where I heard it and with a quick check with Wikipedia I found that Kris Allen sung this song a while back. I remembered thinking it was nice but forgot to find out more about it.

-----

There's traffic at the copier/scanner/fax machine and because my job is specifically to scan old documents I have no choice but to take a short break until the traffic clears.

Anyway, since I'm on the topic, I predict that Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert will reach the finals with Kris Allen being in the Final 3. Although my ideal scenario would be where Danny and Kris reach the finals. I think this is the first time that I am following American Idol with this much interest. I only watched the last few episodes of the first one and I got a little bored with the successive ones. Maybe it's because this time I really have time to spare and watch the shows.

Ah, well. Breaks over.

JG out.

No comments: