Friday, January 16, 2009

Vanity

Don Staple and Aladdin were taking the train one day...

"Hey, Aladdin. I'd like to introduce you to someone I recently met. His name is Vanity."

"Oh my gosh! The Vanity? I've known him for the longest time. We're very close."

-----

Just got my hair done after almost 3 months of letting it grow freely. Still not enough to change to a totally different hairstyle but according to wise counsel its good enough for an intermediate phase.

I think it was my first time getting my hair done at a hair stylist because barbers have always been my friend. Would not have gone in by myself so thank God I have Jimmy and Alvin Lim to accompany me. They were the ones who helped me pick a style from the style book from the salon and will be closely monitoring my hair's progression.

Also bought wax for myself for the first time. I have used hair gel for all of my teenage life (and even starting to use it was a milestone) but they helped me pick out the type of wax. I did not know that the colours of the container was for different kinds of hair and style. I always thought the colour was for variety.

I guess I'll see how much of a difference wax and a trim has done. I'm going to be "tested" by Alvin and Jimmy on it.

No comments: