Friday, December 12, 2008

Encounter Jesus Camp 08

Had a really blessed time at EJ camp. It was really an honour and a privilege to be able to come back to help out in DARE ministry and go for the camp.

At first I thought that the camp was really just for the youths. It was a camp for the youths to encounter Jesus. It was during one of the sessions that I realized the true reason why the camp is called "Encounter Jesus". It does not matter whether you are a youth, server, helper, committee member, or what ever - you will encounter Jesus!

I almost lost out on this when I had the wrong thinking that I cannot receive from the camp. I remember telling God that if the camp is called "Encounter Jesus" then I want that encounter.

It was during one of the ministering sessions when I had that encounter. Pastor Benjamin had just finished praying over a few people and I was helping catch people who fell under the power of God. When I thought that the ministering was over Pastor Benjamin suddenly just invited people again saying, "All those who want to experience what they just did for a second time just come up."

I don't know why but I some how felt like crying. Its not something I can explain but I just felt such a spirit of love. God was pouring out His love even giving out a second dose of anointing. He really wanted to transform the lives of the people there and when I felt that I knew that I had an encounter with Jesus. When I saw how much Daddy God was pouring out love I knew that I had my encounter with Jesus because Jesus is love personified.

Love's come down.

No comments: