Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Randomnity

*staring at the screen*

Actually there's a lot to say but the words are not coming out... As the thoughts come I'll just let go...

Worship is so awesome...

Even as we were chilling out I felt excited about the future. I want to fast forward to the time when the biggest dreams have become a reality. Not just their dreams but mine as well. I want to come to that point where I feel like I'm living out what God wants for me.

It's like there's something bigger than me but I just can't grasp it. Sometimes I would think of doing something bigger than myself and I could easily tell myself that that's not for me and just give up on it, but somehow that doesn't settle with me. Why can't I do it? Why do I stop myself from even trying? Why do I discount myself knowing that if such a thing were to be done by me then it would be nothing of me but all of Him?

I can't grasp it, Lord. Take hold of it for me...

-----

Sometimes I wonder why I do things. A part of me knows that maybe it's not such a good idea even though the intention is good but I still do it. I wonder whether I'm being led to it or it's just my own inclination.

No comments: