Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wisdom

God, I pray that you just give me wisdom to see the obvious things which I should already know but somehow I don't.

"Faith as a mustard seed = ability to command. seed = faith released = you commanding the mountain to move = you naming the seed that you want to see a harvest in."

Thank you, Daddy for putting leaders and peers in my life that just point me back to you.

I really need Your grace even more..

-----

I don't know whether it's about me. I don't want to assume but it just seems so coincidental. Anyway, if it's about me I shall continue.

Honestly, I wish things didn't have to be this way.

Remember I told you that this happened before? It's not shocking to me anymore.

These things happen... I just wish I knew why.

But I guess you will not tell me either.

I just thought that you will be different.

Am I the only one who misses those times?

I don't know whether I would have done things differently back then.

I just hope that one day that little glimmer of hope would be enough to help you find your way to the One who can fill your heart.

-----

Remind me again that You love every one of my friends more than I ever could.

No comments: