Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off Duty

So I take the day off and suddenly people keep calling me for duty...

First call is to change duty. Someone wants me to do duty tomorrow and he'll take over my Sunday duty on the 20th of April. Sounds like a good deal so I'm taking it.

Second call is that I have to be on duty on Sunday... I'm being activated because the guy who's supposed to do can't do it and apparently I have to be activated because I haven't been activated before... The plus side is that they will minus one duty day for me on the next month.

In the end I'll be doing only one duty this April (minus one from an original two) and they'll minus another one in May for my duty on Sunday.

One downside is that I'll be doing duty consecutively... Do tomorrow then rest and then take over the guy again on Sunday...

Gosh... Less than 7 months to go...

Let me off... Permanently.

1 comment:

예수의 공주 said...

HAHA! so cools. =)) have fun okies! =D