Saturday, February 16, 2008

In Love Once More

It's funny that I missed the whole significance of Valentine's Day. This year it didn't seem like such an important occassion.

If I didn't go out with the caregroup I would have treated it just like any other day. They should make Valentine's Day a public holiday.

-----

I never thought that the feelings can come back after all this time.

I thought it would be a long while before I felt this way again.

I'm in love. I'm inspired.

"How can greater love than this ever possibly exist?"

It has been quite some time since I fell in love with a song.

The words just speak to me and even on those long bus rides I feel His presence with me while I listen.

I do love our long walks together...

It's in these simple things that I'm reminded of Your love.

-----

Just when I was doubting it You went ahead and opened a door.

Is this where You want me to be?

No comments: