Friday, January 04, 2008

National Treasure: The Book of Secrets

Yup, the movie was exciting.

Anyway, while looking for my old GP notes, I stumbled upon some of my old stuff.

One particular item that I think is very valuable is my old "Book of Thoughts and Scrapbook... Well Sort Of". It's an old Teenzeal Organizer that I converted into a diary journal and I also glued some of the past year Christmas cards I have received.

I felt like reading through it all. I looked over some entries and I just shake my head at how corny my thoughts were. They were pretty emo at the time and I just shudder when I think that I wrote them.

I should take some time one day to read through it and get to know myself better.

I also found a book where I wrote some academic stuff ranging from mathematical postulates to Spanish grammar. I distinctly remember thinking that the book would be my "learning" book and that I will refer to it whenever I need to. That way I will always be smarter than a fifth grader.

No comments: