Saturday, December 29, 2007

Feels Like A New Year

Today I was sitting and I forgot that the gathering at my house was for Christmas and not New Year.

I was telling John P, "You know something? It's 2008!"

John P: No it's not...

JG: Yes it is... Oh... Wait... It isn't...

I don't know why it just felt like it's already a New Year.

-----

Oh, oh, oh! I must talk about my Caregroup Leader, John P. = John Purcell.

He is a so funny! He's so witty and just a lot of fun. I can never stop laughing when I'm around him. Here is one example.

John P: You know, the phrase, "No offense..." is such a cool phrase. You can say anything and you can get away with it. Like, "No offense, but I think you're really ugly."

Then someone tells him, "No offense, John, but I think you're full of crap."

John P: And I'm not offended! The phrase is just so cool!

No comments: