Monday, September 17, 2007

Sometimes I don't have the words to say... And so I write them...

To Sir Yellowpig:

I don't know, man. I know what you mean when you say, "I don't know what may happen. Maybe it will work? We don't know." I've thought of it before too.

But what if the way for it to work out is through another path? The timing now seems unfavourable.

I think that the best path to any destination is to follow the path that He has set before us.

He knows the desires of our hearts. Dare we think that He doesn't know what we want and is not kind enough to give it to us? Didn't He say that through His Son He freely gives us all things? Doesn't "all things" mean "ALL THINGS"?

If He were to let you walk the yellow brick road now, how much will you enjoy the journey as compared as to if He keeps you from it until the right time?

I remember how you had decided that it was not a path for you to take and I can imagine that you had decided to give up.

I think the coincidence of being in the 4th hall is His way of telling you that don't completely give up - it's just not the right time.

Maybe you are at the right place at the wrong time?

I guess that's all I have to say. Just my 2-cents worth.

No comments: