Sunday, September 02, 2007

Reality

Reality.

Things change.

Change is sometimes unexpected but sometimes it's not so surprising either.

Fiction.

Things change.

Change is expected but sometimes it's surprising too.

Haha. That is me trying to be profound. I believe that most profound things are actually new clothes of the emperor.

I.e. If you don't understand them then you are an idiot but in actuality it really does not make sense.

-----

Dad is back. Back for good.

Working for a new company. The company gave him a set of wheels.

He now drives this mean-looking black van which I shall dub the name Emmel because it looks so freaking cool it just has to have a name. The full name is Emmel Bev which is derived from the phonetics of the letters M.L.B.V. (mean-looking black van)

-----

Ah, yes, I remember why I wanted to talk about reality; truth to be more precise.

Sometimes it's easy to be in denial because sometimes the truth is too troublesome to accept. I tend to be caught up in denial that it becomes hard to get anywhere.

I have often denied to myself that I could be so fickle-minded. I have often denied to myself of how I felt.

But truth is a very potent in liberation.

I acknowledge that feelings are a part of life. It's not wrong to have them neither should they influence how I live my life.

I acknowledge that I am still immature and I'm entitled to being fickle-minded. I have a lot of time to grow.

I acknowledge that I like rock songs (soft ones) and emo songs. Justin Timberlake's songs are actually quite catchy.

Reality check.

No comments: