Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Off

Yeah! I slept for 10 hours!

It's a really well-deserved rest, I think. Three days of manning the Eye Candy Counter at SFT and a day of scaring new enlistees can really tire one out.

For a few days I've been feeling like a zombie but this day off is really what I need. I feel much better.

I should minimize the time I spent staying up knowing full well that I have to wake up early the next day.

-----

I always thought that it was something I could never give up. But after letting it go, I realize how pointless it was to hold on to.

Sure, anime is cool and all but I'm not letting it eat up so much of my time anymore.

Goodbye. Visit now and then but don't stay too long.

-----

I can't believe that just a small instance can cause me to feel inferior.

If I look to myself then I really have no chance. Thank You that You are with me and You are my confidence.

No comments: