Sunday, September 16, 2007

I think I want to go into the match-making business.

To Gwa and your Bibix: To be honest, I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Haha. I wish that you two be kept in His love and may your paths continue to go in the same direction even though the road can be bumpy sometimes.

To the two small kids, Xiao Ti and Xiao Mei: So all the candles were blown out in out shot... When's the wedding?

To Ronnie: Seems like everything is fine between the two of you. I hope this continues and that he continue to treat you the way you deserve. If not, I and 2LT Wan will come and box his head in.

To Vic: Take all the time in the world that you need. Remember: Good things are always worth the wait. He has yet to get approval from us anyway.

To Wing Hei: Let's go find ourselves a girlfriend!

No comments: