Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have always been easily contented. I have always been easy to please.

I remember that as a small kid, I would fashion men, eagle-men, cat-men, scorpion-men, crab-men, monkey-men, and rabbit-men out of scraps of paper. I took pride in making them and I had a lot of fun playing with them. (If you're curious as to how I can come up with those just pass me a small square scrap of paper and I'll gladly make any shape you like.)

Now that I think about it, that's pretty weird. But I had fun nonetheless.

That's beside the point. As I was saying, I am easily contented.

That is why I think I'm starting to grow up now that I can finally say that I want something other than a video game.

I think what I am about to do is a milestone in the history of my life. I am going to list down the things that I want.

1. A keychain or any small accessory for my handphone. Mr. Bean/screen cleaner keychain needs to retire.
2. A keychain or any small accessory for my PSP case. Shark/bottle opener is really too heavy.
(for both items 1 and 2, anime designs are preferred)
3. A new pair of blue jeans. Any nice pair. I don't go for branded, as long as I can wear and it will not tear.
4. A pair of black jeans just because I think it's cool.
5. A good sized waterbottle. Not too big. I don't need a water barrel. Not too small either. It has to be professional yet sporty looking - it's for drinking in the office.
6. An easy to use and effective learn-to-speak-conversational-Mandarin computer software. I saw one some time ago from Popular. They also have Japanese. =D
7. Nickelback - Silver Side Up Album
8. Nickelback - All the Right Reasons Album
(although I have both on my com *cough* *pirate* *cough* I want to get the albusm because it's the right thing to do)
9. Nickelback - The Long Road
10. Nickelback - The State
(basically all Nickelback albums, these two I haven't tried downloading *cough* *pirate* *cough*)
11. A laptop. I don't need one now though. For future use.
12. A new acoustic guitar.
13. Either a new bicycle or Van Helsing back.

It looks like a crappy list. I need some more growing up to do.

14. To see you smile. I guess that will do for now.

-----

I have to start following my own advice.

No comments: