Sunday, July 22, 2007

One Day

Time seemed to have passed by quickly.

One day I'm chubby and infatuated with a girl called "Pretty".

One day I'm leaving on a jet plane to a place that I did not think I could call home.

One day I'm enrolled in a private school much like what I had known but only different.

One day I'm preparing for O Levels and a little perplexed at how challenging "Ordinary" levels can be.

One day I'm preparing for A Levels wondering why O comes before A.

One day I'm conscripted and I find that what we do is can be summed up into two words: Serious Play.

One day I'm waiting for a permanent posting so I could go on with my "One days."

-----

One day I was walking with you, a silent and awkward walk.

One day I was sitting with you, silently looking at the grass.

One day I helped you stand up, your hands were cold but soft.

One day I struck chords for you and tried to sing.

One day... maybe one day... on a day to come... I'd find you.

-----

We all know it; change is part of growing up. We just have to learn to adapt to it.

-----

On a differernt note:

Hullo Oinkypig. This is JaguarGolf. Over.

I'll try minimizing priority on gamma yellow. Over.

Sometimes I can forget that I'm pretending if I pretend too much. Over.

Still a pity about gamma black though. Over and out.

No comments: