Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Two Year Cycle

I realized that I'm going to go through another 2 year cycle.

In 2003 I went into Swiss Cottage Secondary School and was there for about 2 years (1 and half to be exact). I've met really great and friendly people. Thanks, 4E1 for everything. I enjoyed the dinner at Rocky Master and games at Settlers Cafe. It was worth taking a $10 cab ride to Dhoby Ghout (the only money I had left) and finally taking an insanely over priced night rider bus home.

In 2005 I went to Saint Andrew's Junior College also for about 2 years (about 1 and a half years too). I also met some great people. Everyone's like doing their own things now and some of us guys are going army.

Ah, the army, yet another 2 years to go through (also about 1 year and a few months). Hopefully I'll meet great people. I really like the reminder of the story of Joseph who even when was sold into slavery, because God was with him, he became successful. Even when he was framed for a crime he did not commit, he became favoured in jail (I hope NS is not as bad as jail) and was trusted by the warden. Kinda like that character in Prisonbreak called "John" who is in charge of PI (only difference is Joseph does not get his throat slit).

Yup. Here's to another 2 years.

No comments: