Friday, December 08, 2006

SAJC

I was walking home on the last day of school and like I usually do, I would take out my tie without ruining the knot so that I could easily wear it the next day. As I was about to take it out and leave the loop, I realized that I didn't have to keep the knot because I wasn't going to wear it anymore. I pulled off the tie.

That was a little bit sad as I looked at the tie dangling in my hand. Two years have passed and it seemed just like yesterday.

I remember walking down the side gate of the Malam Road Campus. It was around 6am and it was fairly dark. At first it was daunting to step into that unknown place without knowing anyone. Thank God I saw the familiar face of my secondary school classmate. That made it a little better.

Orientation was fun, I guess, I mean anything other than studying is fun to me. I will regret not being able to open up. I regret being timid. I regret not looking up.

I am so blessed to have been put in 05A12. Somehow, God always puts me in classes where He knows that I'll be able to fit in just like in secondary school. Can't wait to see everyone for the BBQ on the 22nd.

The class guys are a riot. I really enjoy hanging with them. It's a mix of a lot of different personalities and there's never a dull moment with them.

The girls are also a good mix. There's been a lot of drama and that's been interesting too. Again a lot of different personalities that created an interesting "rojak". I regret not being able to know everyone as much as I know the boys.

The ensemble, oh the ensemble. It was the people that kept me going. If not for them, I think I would have quit a long time ago. They made me feel like I belong even though I was the only Arts Faculty guy in the whole club.

The few weeks of combined GP was really something that would not have happened normally and because of it I was able to meet great people who made me feel welcome even though it was only temporary.

Thank you all for a great two years.

-----

Prom food was horrible. =p I'm glad mom let me use her camera. That took away the boredom. Shall update photos soon.

-----

Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just making excuses. But sometimes, it feels better to make excuses.

No comments: