Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Dinner

I think I'm making up for the long time I haven't blogged. I just wanted to complain.

So there is great music playing in the background, some really nice songs, and so I'm eating great food (partly cooked by me) and the food is good, the music is good too.

How come people cannot eat food while singing at the same time? I mean it's possible but it's not only rude but the food will not be enjoyed. Yup, that's my complaint.

I remembered something that I have been meaning to blog about. It's about my theory on the type of girls that we would come across. I remember telling Tim about it but at that time there was only two categories but I've found a third one so I shall blog about that theory soon. It's a bit Biblical so don't play, play. =D

No comments: