Sunday, October 15, 2006

Stream of Thought

Hmm. Hippopotamus. Not Hippopotamous.

Haha.

History Makers 6. My first History Makers camp. Can't wait for that.

I started a Cycle of Seven Study plan but I'm starting on a rest day. Haha.

The serious studying begins tomorrow!

I need a new guitar. Girlfriend 3 is starting to give up on me. Girlfriend 2 broke up liao. Girlfriend 1... well... too old liao.

My brother asked me to go clubbing with him last Thursday and if I did, he would go to church service with me... Stupid GP mock exam on Friday morning. It's not often my brother gives such a good deal.

I know he'll be back soon. He offered to treat me to get my ear pierced. Haha.

Maybe will take up that offer. Haha. (Oinky and Des, I can do it one. Haha. And I won't do it just to prove that I can. I'm weighing whether there's any benefits to pain and discomfort.)

Blank...

Ok, I guess that's it for now.

Oh, there's this strawberry field test... Guan and I both don't have a fence! Ahaha! (Yes, I think those psychological tests don't work. Although, they are interesting and good for a laugh.)

Oh! I just remembered. We had "Wear Your School Uniform to Campus Service Day". That was fun. Haha.

I shall upload photos on friendster. *blows dust away from friendster site* Put this stupid friendster to some use.

Yup, I think that will be all.

No comments: