Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Saturday

Daddy God, let everything that has been prayed over me be sealed.

Let everything come to pass.

-----

Had a great day.

I asked God to somehow let me stay until the whole seminar is over before going to meet the family.

Supposed to meet them at about 1pm but the seminar ended about 2pm.

Turned out that the photo shoot was moved to 3pm and the movie was at 4.25pm.

Perfect timing.

-----

Photo shoot leh. Hip eh. Wait two weeks for family photos.

The Sinking of Japan is a good movie. I mean it's worth watching. It's not good if Japan were sunk. No more Japanese games translated into English or Japanese Anime. NO!!!

I think it's the first Japanese Disaster Movie that doesn't include a giant lizard rampaging through the island.

It's a bit draggy but nevertheless the story is nice. My mom cried a few times while watching.

It's a good movie and I suspect it's written by a female feminist. Power to the girls. Maybe that's why there's a love story right smack in the sinking island?

It works though so if you have time, go watch.

Jewel Box at Mount Faber is overrated.

The food isn't very wow. I think it's more of the ambience which is really good for dinner dates. There's a candle in liquid glass thingy so it's already candle-lit. There's great music too if you catch the live performance.

If you have your own car, it's good to go. If not, reach there and eat fast for one hour to catch the hourly bus - or just stay for two hours?

From the photo shoot until jewel box, it is only then that I understand the meaning of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful".

No comments: