Sunday, September 10, 2006

Seek first His kingdom and his righteousness. Although I often remind myself this, sometimes it's easier to forget it.

But seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and ALL (all means all) these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

I want to really seek Him because there's nothing to lose but everything to gain.

I want to chose the good portion, which cannot be taken away from me!

I'm running after You!

-----

It's weird. Nobody should have to be so nervous when talking to someone for the first time. I want more experience!

God knows how timid I can be and only He can change that. God is my confidence!

I can't wait for what ever things are in store! The year's not over yet!
-----

On another note... Hehehe... I saw two blessed people today.

If it does happen, let it be remembered that it has been said on this blog that it is bound to happen.

Tell me when it happens. Hehehe.

-----

Oh, JG, you cheeky fella you.

No comments: