Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Had a good day yesterday.

Thanks to all the people that made it happen.

Amanda Gwa Wei Lin! Thanks for coming all the way from the east and meeting at outram and being one of the early people.

Joel Quah! Thanks for suggesting to go Jurong Swimming Complex and then agreeing to the sudden change to go somewhere else and thanks for all the funny complaints. Haha. You're not you if you didn't do that.

Sophia Sim Yi Jun! Thanks for coming and for being crazy and suddenly making everyone do something other than slack and thus ending up going town and thanks for your 5% alcoholic drink that we had to get rid of so that you would not get drunk.

Evan Tang! Thanks for letting us crash at your place. Thanks for the funny movie. White Chicks is always funny. Thanks for letting me play World Cup 2006 so that I made Uganda beat England 1-0. Thanks for giving up your daily raid to go out and have dinner.

Timothy Wan! Thanks for coming down looking all stylish while everyone of us were in shirt and shorts and slippers. Haha. Thanks for still meeting us even after your busy day. I never did ask you where you came from but I'm guessing it's not anywhere near Clementi and yet you came down.

Victoria Leong Mei Mei! Thanks for coming down after your super long sleep. Thanks for being willing to give up watching your America's Next Top Model to play pool. It's good that they were showing it at the place, yeah? Thanks for your story. Now I know you better.

Anita Neo Kher Bing! Thanks for making my long train ride entertaining and thanks for the insightful messages. Thanks for your help with one of my projects.

Thank you all!

-----

Time for some stream of consciousness lines...

Damn, Dad was only here for a few days...

How to get a baby bro/sis/both like that???

I want my own computer/laptop...

The $299 (or is it $399) computer apparently has no video card...

I want a portable radio!!!

I'm happy that today is JG Day and I get time for my projects...

It was a good dream...

It's time to wake up...

Maybe I'll chase the dream...

Maybe I won't...

A's will be over soon!!!

Can't wait!!!

No comments: