Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tennis is good exercise.

Running around and chasing tennis balls is one good way to get that full body workout... At least, I think so. Why else would my body be aching?

Thank, God, I'm healed. Amen!

-----

I guess I know why it is a stereotype that my countrymen and countrywomen are musically inclined - most of us love to sing. (Even when it doesn't always sound good.)

To prove my point, we're the only ones willing to pay about S$300 for a singing machine. This things is basically a microphone with built in songs and it can be attached to the TV and anyone can start singing karaoke style. The neat thing is that it gives you a score after you sing.

Although the song selection is quite limited because most of the songs are older than my grandfather, there are some songs that I know. Mostly songs that I remember from my childhood.

My dad was thouroughly surprised to hear me singing songs from both his generation and from his father's generation.

My dad is now my favourite singer. Haha. He scored 97 on one song. The highest I've seen so far. I've only managed to hit 95 max. I'm not sure how the scoring really works because I tried singing My Immortal and gave up halfway and I still got 92.

Yup. Both of us sang from around 10pm - 2am.

-----

Family is more important then school. =D

No comments: