Thursday, August 17, 2006

Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

-----

God is faithful. He is really faithful.

-----

Thanks, Oinkypig, for reminding me about verse 31. "The LORD will renew their strength... they will run and not grow weary."

I passed and got my silver already so I don't have to go in NS early!

-----

Thanks to the other musketeers, Ben, Melvin, and Tim. We all don't have to go PTP!!! Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks to Amanda, Irene, Veron, Martin, and Nurudin for your cheers and to Smart Girl for your encouragement (you only suggested that I get someone to pace me though. haha)

Thanks to those who did not come today but was always encouraging me. Thanks Evan and Joel and to all of you who were cheering for me last Monday.

Thank you all!

-----

I really believe it was a miracle because I had wanted to stop countless times during the run. But I just felt like screaming, God must have made me think of it, and I did. And everytime I did, I noticed I sped up a little. I kept screaming as I ran. It helped take my mind off from quitting.

It was more like a battle roar lah. GWOAR! GWOAR! GWOAR! Not a scream. Haha.

When you're running and staking everything, you couldn't care less about what the people think. Haha.

The Running Madman.

No comments: