Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Bachelor... and his pad.

One week has passed and one more week to go of being the master of this house.

This is not the first time my parents have gone overseas leaving just me and my brother at home but this time I feel that I've been given more responsibilities and I'm finally having an idea of how to live on my own.

I know for sure that I will not let my brother share a place with me when I have my own place. Haha.

I've also been given responsibility to take care of mom's plants. I remember that plants will grow more healthy if you talk to them. I seriously tried doing this but there was nothing to talk about. I believe that the environment plants grow in affect how they flourish.

I learned that it's not good to watch world cup in front of the plants. All the screaming must have spooked them because they're turning yellowish. Gosh. I better go and water them now.

I've given them names: Small Plant One, Small Plant Two, Small Plant Three, Big Plant One, Big Plant Two, and Big Plant Three.

Now I better go and feed Hamster One and Hamster two too.

Haha.

I slept in the living room today not because of all the school stuff I've conveniently left in my bed but because I wanted to keep the plants company. I even played United Live CD for them to listen because if talking helps, I'm sure music helps too. Thinking about it, I wonder if they turned yellow because I watch too much Singapore Idol?
-----

Wondering where is girlfriend one...

No comments: