Tuesday, July 18, 2006

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I like the colour blue.
2. I've had the same hairstyle since forever.
3. I eat cereals every morning.
4. I have a scar on my head.
5. I always seem to be sleepy.
6. I can wake up anytime as long as there's an alarm.
7. I like to laugh/make people laugh.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Wild animals.
2. Talking to big crowds.
3. Expressing my true feelings. (if there's a need to)
4. Making friends with my eye candy(s).
5. Getting scolded for making a stupid mistake.
6. When situations seem to be so out of control.
7. Becoming handicapped? Can't think of anything.

7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. I still have to water small plant 1,2,3 and big plant 1,2,3.
2. Creed - My Sacrifice is a nice song.
3. So is Train - Drops of Jupiter
4. Ms Swan isn't that funny.
5. I hope the stupid printer would stop pms-ing and let me print out an important document.
6. Maybe I can finally pass a history essay test on Cold War.
7. Distant, distant, distant ambition: Be a radio dj.

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. oh, crap
2. sheeeet
3. heyz
4. GWOAR!
5. nice
6. sweet
7. damn

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I sing a few lines of any song everytime I take the lift alone.
2. My toes are long.
3. I like drinking SoyaMilk. That's soya milk mixed with milk.
4. I can't seem to finish writing any story I want to write.
5. I must have music when I'm doing things like chores and stuff.
6. I give names to some non-living things sometimes.
7. Sometimes when I'm bored I have my own anime TV show that I watch in my head.

-----

Coz everybody tries to put some love on the line.
And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes.
And even when I'm scared I have to try to fly.
Sometimes I fall but I've seen it done before.
I've got to step outside these walls.

No comments: