Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pre-exam Post

I must be kidding myself if I thought this time would be different.

The past is the present, isn’t it? It’s the future, too.

I guess it's hard to peel myself away from the computer even though exams are on.

It's not going to help that mom's going away. No one will chase me off the computer (unless my brother is around but that's what a gamecube is for)!

Discipline, JG, discipline!

I can't do it, but He through me can.

-----

As a birthday present to Oinkypig, I shall make special comment about something he talked about in his blog.

Taken from the entry:
Sunday, 18 June 2006
Of Relationship And Being Happy
Oinkypig writes: "Yet there's this part of me that feels warm and fuzzy when I see couples happy together. "

JG says: It's the media's fault! Always showing how warm and fuzzy relationships can be!

Happy Birthday, Oinkypig!

No comments: