Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Phonecall

(Phone rings. JG picks up the phone.)
JG: Hello?
Man's Voice: Hello? May I please speak to Jonas?
JG: Jonas? Oh, he's not at home.
Man's Voice: Oh, he left already ar?
JG: Yeah.
Man's Voice: Oh, John ar? You know who I am?
JG: Um. Yeah. Brandon.
Brandon: No. This is policeman.
JG: *gasps*
Brandon: We need you to come down here at Jurong East.
JG: But, but, but I deleted all my downloaded songs already!
Brandon: Oh, that means you got download ar?
JG: oh shit... Really meh?
Brandon: Yes. You got download before means you did it. It's just like murder. You don't murder someone and then say you don't know it's murder.
JG: Oh yeah.
Brandon: So we need you to come down.
JG: Oh. Ok. Which station ar?
Brandon: Jurong East.
JG: Oh, what time must I be there?
Brandon: Be here in 30 mins time.
JG: Ok.
Brandon: Ok.
JG: Okae =D
(JG puts down the phone)

-----

Brandon is my church friend who is posted to be a policeman. (someone correct me if I'm wrong, later I kena-arrested ar)

No comments: