Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tag Replies

Let me take this time to reply to some important tags.

smart girl: i hope u read this soon and really soon cause its pretty impt.!eye mo is NOT suitable for contact lens...!JG: Ok. Don't worry. It was only because it was sort of an emergency that's why we used eye-mo.

Blessed1: Cheese, you STUDY! and don' t be such a ... to suggest that JG not study!
JG: Haha, yes, cheese needs scolding. Anyway, are you a guy or a girl?

cheese: say no to studying!
JG: Cheese! Go and study! Or else I will melt you and eat fondue. If you don't do well for BT2 you feel my Zanpaktou!

hello: i actually found your blog! : D
JG: Hi. I actually have no idea who you are. Leave a tag with your name next time, yeah?

peisi: (: u sang well!
JG: Thanks. Next time I hope to sing pond.

-----

"Brrrr, brrrr, it's cold in here, I see John in the atmosphere." - the cold joke song.

No comments: