Saturday, April 29, 2006

Jam and Butter

It's confirmed. I am doing vocals for the rock band this coming Thursday. It must have been out of desperation on the part of the band since they had to find someone on such short notice.

Now I'm getting comments on my showmanship. I am not a vocalist and everyone is giving me tips on what to do, what not to do. It's a great experience to be in a band. We stayed until late in the Cultural Centre jamming and polishing up the performance. It was really fun.

We're going to have bigger muscles soon from carrying the drums, amplifiers (they weigh a lot!), and all other equipment all over the place.

The ride on our teacher's car was fun. I had a lot of laughs.

-----

The school main gate was closed and Natt says, "Quick just ram through it!"

-----

Ben went to open the school main gate and close it back and we told the teacher to drive! She played along and slowly moved the car away from Ben. Haha. Ben jumped on the back of the car! Haha. When he finally came in, the teacher said it was the rest of us who told her to leave him. Ben so cool and calm said, "I guessed as much."

-----

Edwin and Sugato were going to alight at Potong Pasir and the teacher asked Edwin if it was alright if they were dropped off across the street. Sugato answered it was fine and Natt snipped, "You're not Edwin!"

-----

Ben had a call. I shall try and replicate what we heard.
Ben:
Hello?
What?
I talking to you.
I talking to YOU.
I'm on the way home.
Just finished.
The guitar one lah.
I'm in my teacher's car.
What do you mean what car?
It's not a BMW lah.
Does it matter?
My friend.
Does it matter?
Haiyah.
Ok, ok.
Bye.

Mother's can ask the most irrelevant questions sometimes.

-----

Natt stays in a hostel and when we asked where it was, he said, "There, it's that place that looks like a prison."

-----

Anyway, I reached home late yesterday. I have a reason to be late for rehearsals today =D

It starts at 9am. I shall go eat breakfast now. =)

-----

4567

-----

4 of May, 06 - 7pm.

No comments: