Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Randominity

Yes, it's that time again.

Exams period are almost over.

Over tomorrow at exactly 9.30am.

Been thinking up of this "project" these past few days.

Now all I need is time and a means to make it happen.

Hmz... 7.20am is a good time to go drink water from the drinking fountain.

Or is it called a water station here?

I would not really know, I mean it is not exactly clear cut to say that track pants are jogging pants.

What is the deal with lifts anyway? It is called a lift and not an elevator. If things were called like that then we should call water "drink".

Pen is "write".

Shoe is "walk", wait, feet is "walk".

Get my drift?

Eyes should be called "reads".

Anyway, I saw a father hitting another father.

At McDonalds, "papa-ta-papa!"

Then the other father retaliate, "papa-ya-papa!"

-----

I love you. I loved you all along. I forgive you for being away for far too long. So keep breathing 'cause I'm not leaving you anymore.

Keep breathing...

Damn nice song lah! OMG.

-----

Ok, I better go and study for the last paper.

In Tagalog, paalam.
In Japanese, sayonara.
In Spanish, adios.
In English, goodbye.

No comments: