Sunday, January 01, 2006

The First Entry of the Year

First food for the year: Two bananas and glass of water.

-----

Anyway, I went to KFC two days ago. Who do I see? I see Cheese. What's even more surprising than that is that he was on a date! And even more surprising is that his date was a guy! Ok, so the last point is not really surprising lah.

-----

Thanks, Steve, for the great food and for opening up your place. Really enjoyed myself.

-----

Happy New Year everyone! May the year 2006 be a blessed year for you and your family. I know it's going to be great! A-Levels are going to be over soon!

-----

Does anyone have a VCD/DVD of the movie Goal! ? I've watched 11/12 of the show and I have yet to watch the very last part. Anyone can lend?

-----

Erm... ok, continue crapping.

-----

Have I said I had a bad dream? I dreamt I was back in school. One more day and my dream will come true.

-----

Ok, lah, I will blog more details about the Phuket trip another time. Maybe when I move to Sengkang already. =D

No comments: