Monday, November 07, 2005

Wheels

Four wheels - The number of wheels on the bus I took to school today. In a span of 1 hour I went to school, put some papers into my teacher's pigeon hole and I went home. It was kinda like shopping to me, I go in, get what I want and get out.

Three wheels - The number of wheels on the type of bicycle that I thought would be the only type of bicycle I would be riding. This was because I learned to ride a two-wheeler late. While some children learn to ride at a young age, I think I learned to ride at twelve years old. I think it's quite late. But now I have Van Helsing!

Two wheels - The number of wheels on the motorbike that Steve rode to pass me my bro's/dad's guitar. No matter how one looks at it, motorbikes are way cool! But honestly, I thought he would be coming in a car because he did not tell me what he was riding so I was so suprised when I saw the bike. Really cool stuff.

One wheel - Is all it takes to keep me awake at night. Friggin hamster kept running through her wheel the whole night! Super noisy! Anyway, if temperatures drop to a certain level, hamsters start to hibernate. Guess I'm going aircon tonight! =D

No comments: