Saturday, July 23, 2005

Lauging Gas

I'd like to thank two people in particular for their help this past week.

First, thanks, Oinky, for lending me your Indian costume. It was my first time to ever dress up for racial harmony day. Haha. I didn't bring uniform that day so when the morning celebrations were over, I was the only one in class still wearing a costume because everyone else had changed to their uniforms. =D

Also, thanks Des for lending me money. I called you up so late... Were you sleeping already? Thanks so much!

-----

I always thought that lauging gas was real. I mean, I believe it's possible to make laughing gas, but I don't see laughing gas for sale in the shelves of supermarkets or in any store anywhere.

To my slight disbelief, my bro came home one day and announced that he had laughing gas. It was a small blue can spray thing. I thought he was bluffing - until he sprayed some to a handkerchief, sniffed it, and started laughing like a madman.

I was apprehensive about trying to do the same. My adventurous spirit that likes to try out new things wasn't with me. In the midst of my bro's hysterical laughter, I decided to try once I found out if it was safe. I grabbed the can and looked for anything that talks about side-effects.

The can turned out to be Ethylchloride a.k.a skin anasthesia.

-_-"

I have no idea why my bro was laughing madly...

No comments: