Sunday, May 01, 2005

Singapore Youth Festival

Silver. Good? Of course gold would have been better. I do not know whether or not it is easy to get a 'metal' for SYF instead of a 'paper'. I do know one thing; for a group that was only formed in December, getting a silver is a great achievement.

Three months of practice only. I believe it is amazing.

Although I was not there performing with the rest, I was glad to be there and share a slice of the moment. Not to mention it was the first ever SYF for the ensemble. A silver during the first time. How wonderful is that?

The only thing that saddens me is that SYF only happens once every two years. I thought I would get my chance to be there performing. It cannot be helped. The only thing I can do when I am already able to do so is maybe train up the future JC1's for the next SYF.

The only thing I can look forward to is performing for any concert that may be coming up. There should be one in July.

-----

My future is as bright as the promises of God.

No comments: