Saturday, April 16, 2005

History Representative.

Haha. Nothing much to say. School is great.

I have not been scolded or anything. I am the History Representative. I was "sabo-ed" into it. I was told that the History rep must be fearless because the two History teachers are rather notorious.

One is super sarcastic. She admits that she is sarcastic. She always says that it is not personal if she scolds a person. She does not purposely target a person and scold that person. She scolds generally everyone.

The other is this boring guy who always acts tough. He likes to make threats with that kind of threatening tone. I have yet to see his threats put into action. Threats like, "If you're later than me for a lecture, you go out," or "If you don't do your readings, then I have two words for you, 'too bad' or 'tough luck' " something like that.

Well, I have favour. Not because of who I am, but because I have Jesus.

No comments: