Saturday, April 23, 2005

Class Outing

We had our very first class outing. Too bad not everyone could make it but most of the class went.

We watched a play by the SAJC drama club. It was super funny! Haha. See me laugh? Well, it was a comedy after all, but it was too short. Just like a regular movie.

There is still one show tonight at 7.30 at the University Cultural Centre. Tickets are priced at only $10!

After the play we went to Clementi. Then after that the group split because a few of them wanted to eat at macs and they had to go home after.

The rest of us went to Lido. Ate at the top floor there. After that everyone else left. In the end there was only 5 of us left. Amanda, Kelly, Victoria, Tim and me.

We decided to go to Esplanade. We did not get off at our stop because we thought the next stop would be at Esplanade. The next bus stop was really far. The bus went into the expressway.

We took a bus back and finally reached Esplanade at 12mn.

I told them my 18 Roses Story. I think the girls were crying. I could not really see because I took out my specs =p. But they were wiping their eyes as if crying. Maybe it was the way I told it?

.....

With every hello, there will be a goodbye.

No comments: