Friday, March 11, 2005

Camp

Just came back from Camp High Achievers. I went to work as a camp instructor. It was very fun but also very tiring. When I reached home I just fell on the bed and slept.

The camp was for Anglican High School. Man, there was just too many things; too many memories. Together with Bok, we were the instructors for Class 3A. They are a bunch of really fun kids! All very energetic and it was really a great pleasure to be their instructor.

Gosh, it does not feel the same now. I think I miss them. Yeah, I do. We were not allowed to exchange contact details, but good thing one of the students, Amelia, goes to New Creation Church so in a way, I am not cut off from them. Haha.

There just so much to talk about. There were games and the campfire performance. Class 3A got 1st place! Woohoo! They are the best!

There was Amazing Race, Rafting, and Station Games. Haha, I also had fun. Gosh, really so many memories. I wish I could keep them all - every second of it.

They were all so friendly and so sweet. They were playing this "Blow Wind Blow" game in Mandarin, and they changed it to english just so I can play also. Aw... so sweet! =D

The only thing I want to complain about is the size of the toilet. We should have more toilets to use for showering. Poor instructors. We had to wait until all the students were done before we could get to shower. Imagine 24 hours or more without showering. Maybe the only people who can relate are those who have played Survivor, but gosh, I hate that sticky feeling.

Aw man, 3A rocks! I miss them.

No comments: