Friday, January 07, 2005

Meet The Parents (The movie lah)

I'm at my second home now (Josh's place). Dinner time was good. The food wasn't extravagant or anything. It's good because there's usually no dinner here. Just as Perry tells me, "There's no food at Josh's house."

I watched Meet the Parents at Des' house. (Eh, Piggyoink, I know I'm late in watching out now so don't have to tell me. =p ) It's really funny. If you've watched the movie you'd know that the movie is full of mishaps. The story just seemed to be in a constant downward spiral for the protagonist, Ben Stiller. It seemed like there was no way to resolve all the complications, but in the end, all problems are resolved.

I'm just glad life isn't full of perpetual mishaps. No matter how low life may get, there's only one other direction left to go - and that's up.

Honesty is one main idea from the movie that stood out to me. I can't help but think that if only Greg Focker (Ben Stiller) had been more honest, then things wouldn't have turned out so bad; the problems may have not even occured if he was more honest. Honesty is not the best policy - it's the only policy.

Don't say I never update, ok? =) I'm getting lazy now. I'll be signing off here. Thanks for coming =D

No comments: